An Illustrated and Cross-Referenced Glossary of
Malacological and Conchological Terms

by Paul S. Mikkelsen

Look for:  
Search results for:   FRILLED       1 term was found.

Term Definition

FRILLED or FRILLY   Having a wrinkled, fluted, or crumpled edging of laminae, flanges, or blade-like varices; see also: FIMBRIATE.

Copyright ©Paul S. Mikkelsen, All Rights Reserved Return to Home Page  |  Return to Top Over 1700 Terms in the Glossary!