An Illustrated and Cross-Referenced Glossary of
Malacological and Conchological Terms

by Paul S. Mikkelsen

Look for:  
Search results for:   GRANULOSE       1 term was found.

Term Definition

GRANULOSE   Grainy or finely pustulose; covered with granules; see also: GRANULATED.

Copyright ©Paul S. Mikkelsen, All Rights Reserved Return to Home Page  |  Return to Top Over 1700 Terms in the Glossary!