An Illustrated and Cross-Referenced Glossary of
Malacological and Conchological Terms

by Paul S. Mikkelsen

Look for:  
Search results for:   SCROBICULATE       1 term was found.

Term Definition

SCROBICULATE   Having small ditches or FURROWS marked on the surface; see also SULCATE.

Copyright ©Paul S. Mikkelsen, All Rights Reserved Return to Home Page  |  Return to Top Over 1700 Terms in the Glossary!